1 Jan 2012

My New 2012


Hello World :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR .
How is your celebration ? sambut macam mane semalam ?  

Marha sambut dekat Masjid Wilayah . ngee ~

okay okay , straight to the point .

Marha hari ni just nak share something called ........................ tak tahu =.='' HAHA >.<

Tak payah layan sangat lah kan ~ 

 *merepek 

THIS IS :

2012 , i'm Fourteen , i'm a big girl today . A person who like Berdikar no , Belikari . Honestly , i like pink colour very much but someone "ugut " i to change my fav. colour because of her jeolous , I LOVE PINK ! 
*wekwek :P
Marha is a simple girl not complicated :D I love my girlfriend + boyfriend , i mean my dear friend :)
My First Love Is My Family . They are very important in my life . They are my heart .
My BFF is my heart two three four five six seven ......
I Love them with my soul :)
My new principe in 2012 : Love who are love you - heart 

SWEET 2012 *winkwink




BudakGilePeace : M A R H A

No comments:

Post a Comment

komen bawah ni .marha jawab nanti ok ?

 
Tempelate Designed by Nanie| Copyright-2011 Protected | Infinite